15-Minute Healthy Sautéed Asparagus and TofuAdd this quick-and-easy non-meat meal to your Healthiest Way of Eating this week. Prepared by using our Healthy Sauté cooking method it has great flavor with a minimal number of ingredients and is prepared without the use of heated oils. Enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Slice onions and chop garlic and let both sit for at least 5 minutes to bring out their hidden health benefits.
- Heat 1 TBS broth in a 10-12 inch stainless steel skillet.
Healthy Sauté onion in broth over medium high heat for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add garlic, ginger, asparagus, and peppers and continue to healthy sauté for another 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add tofu, soy sauce, and vinegar. Turn heat to low and cover for about 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, yet still crisp.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with sesame seeds.