10-Minute Fruit & Cheese SaladThis health-promoting salad offers you a quick-and-easy way to enjoy the delicious combination of fruit and cheese as part of your Healthiest Way of Eating.
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup green seedless grapes
- 3 fresh (or dried) apricots, cut into eighths
- 3 dried figs, sliced medium thick
- 1/2 lb mixed salad greens
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 3 oz goat or gorgonzola cheese
- optional: 1/4 lb sliced, precooked turkey breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- Toss all ingredients, except cheese, together. Top with goat or gorgonzola cheese.