Roast Turkey Breast with Chipotle Chili SauceOne of the best things about the holidays are leftovers so when you have left over turkey try serving it with this delicious, tangy sauce.
Prep and Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Sliced Turkey Breast
- 1 medium onion, finely minced
- 4 medium cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1-2 canned chipotle chilies, minced fine
- 3 TBS Dijon mustard
- 3 TBS tomato paste
- 3 TBS blackstrap molasses
- 1 TBS + 11/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 TBS chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried oregano)
- salt to taste
- Mince onion and garlic and let sit for 5 minutes to bring out their hidden health benefits.
- Heat 1 TBS broth in a stainless steel skillet over medium heat. Healthy Sauté onion in broth for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and continue to sauté for another minute.
- Add rest of ingredients and simmer for about 15 minutes, letting sauce thicken slightly.
- Slice turkey and serve with sauce. (For a smoother consistency sauce you can strain before serving.)