Grapefruit Arugula SaladThe grapefruit and arugula are a great combination for a unique and easy-to-prepare salad that can accompany almost any meal. Enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 large bunch arugula (about 4 cups)
- 1 bunch watercress (about 2 cups)
- 2 TBS coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Peel grapefruit and cut out each section between the membrane.
- Prepare arugula by tearing into pieces, washing and drying. Cut off tops of watercress and wash and spin dry along with the arugula. A salad spinner is the best way of doing this.
- Mix together dressing ingredients, toss with salad greens and grapefruit sections and top with chopped walnuts.